You are not connected. Please login or register

Can some staff help me please???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Okay, I know this sounds really stupid and a bit funny, but I've accidentally bought an apartment.
Now, before you go trying to suppress your laughter (yes,I know it's funny as heck I laughed as it happened. Please just read Shocked)
I already have an apartment in the sandstone government apartment building across from the library, and as I was repeatedly pressing shift going down the lift, I saw an apartment below me was for sale. I tried to enter, but it was locked... And as I always do (for no apparent reason) I continued to try to enter and open the door. I know it sounds like it's just karma and I deserved to be punished, but hear me out. The game obviously took that as me buying the place, or I might have accidentally brushed against the buy sign, but now 300 krona is taken from my account!
I was wondering if someone from the government could help me by refunding me and taking back the apartment for someone who really needs it? Sorry for any inconvenience... cat

2 Re: Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:52 pm

Do /as unrent <region>.

3 Re: Can some staff help me please??? on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Yep. I am still laughing. I think I must go to the hospital now because blood is coming out. Oh god, was that my kidney? Why am I still laughing. Help me. Why would you do this to be you stupidly funny noob. Oh my god please stop this...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum