BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for someone to help at my inn

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty Looking for someone to help at my inn on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Wishfulturtle

Wishfulturtle
Sorry no longer hiring Embarassed

Last edited by Wishfulturtle on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty can i join on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:23 pm

EruptVortex

can I work for u

3Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty Re: Looking for someone to help at my inn on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:13 am

enderhusky

enderhusky
Minister
Minister
Wishful, would you like me to tell people you are hiring when they ask about jobs?
Would be very nice to have a start job for new players. If so, please leave a desc in this format:

Job:
Job Location:
Job Desc:
Job Pay:

Hope your business goes well! :

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty Re: Looking for someone to help at my inn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:04 am

Jagaeg

i would like to work in government.

6Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty Re: Looking for someone to help at my inn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm

PureStupidity_

PureStupidity_
Jageag, you can do so by filling out an application in the Government Applications thread. To make it easier, just click HERE

7Looking for someone to help at my inn Empty Re: Looking for someone to help at my inn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:04 pm

hillabilla

hillabilla
I would love to help you with this! Perhaps I can help you build more housing as well?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum