BusinessCraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trading cards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trading cards Empty Trading cards on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:09 pm

GreenShadow12

GreenShadow12
Chancellor
Chancellor
Trading Cards
Start on your collection today
Trading cards 44b03b20d40b4fd3b83169a72c92d961

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to announce that the server staff are releasing one more customized feature to the server - Trading Cards.
As seen in the screenshot above, a trading card is a piece of paper with a custom name and lore.
There are several card series and 5 rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary)

These cards can be obtained by killing mobs, however the type of the mob is also an important factor in the card dropping chance and rarity.
You can store them in decks only designed for your card collection.
They're mostly used for fun and as a hobby of a player - to collect them all.
You can also see if someone is interested in trading the cards for extra income, other resources or possibly other cards too!

Some commands you should know are:
/cards list [player] - View the card collection of yourself, or from a player;
/cards toggle - Disable/Enable the cards being dropped after killing a mob (enabled by default);
/cards getdeck <1 - 3> - Get a deck only designed for your card storage. You can have 3 decks in total. After getting a card, you need to put the card inside the deck so it can be registered as a part of your collection.

Good luck with your collection!

2Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Yaeren

Yaeren
So are players like allowed to sell these for ingame money? Also can they be put in chestshops?

3Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:54 pm

kingoscruff


Minister
Minister
ohh!

4Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 pm

GreenShadow12

GreenShadow12
Chancellor
Chancellor
SlimeEmperor wrote:So are players like allowed to sell these for ingame money? Also can they be put in chestshops?
You can do /iteminfo whilst holding the card in your hand to get the ID for it for a chestshop. You can indeed sell them to other players for a price you negotiate with the other player.

5Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Wishfulturtle

Wishfulturtle
@GreenShadow12 wrote:
Trading Cards
Start on your collection today
Trading cards 44b03b20d40b4fd3b83169a72c92d961

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to announce that the server staff are releasing one more customized feature to the server - Trading Cards.
As seen in the screenshot above, a trading card is a piece of paper with a custom name and lore.
There are several card series and 5 rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary)

These cards can be obtained by killing mobs, however the type of the mob is also an important factor in the card dropping chance and rarity.
You can store them in decks only designed for your card collection.
They're mostly used for fun and as a hobby of a player - to collect them all.
You can also see if someone is interested in trading the cards for extra income, other resources or possibly other cards too!

Some commands you should know are:

/cards list [player] - View the card collection of yourself, or from a player;
/cards toggle - Disable/Enable the cards being dropped after killing a mob (enabled by default);
/cards getdeck <1 - 3> - Get a deck only designed for your card storage. You can have 3 decks in total. After getting a card, you need to put the card inside the deck so it can be registered as a part of your collection.

Good luck with your collection!

Can you get them by killing any mob also in the wilderness?

6Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 pm

enderhusky

enderhusky
Minister
Minister
Yes, only hostile I THINK. Killing non-hostile, passive mobs hasn't worked for me.

7Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Yaeren

Yaeren
Green told me it has a rare chance of a drop on nice mobs

8Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:01 am

KnightRaingel

KnightRaingel
Moderator
Moderator
Already got one! [Its COmmon tho]

9Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Ma_BrothaCreeper-Real


I PLAY POKEMON GO. EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:50 pm

lightningstarmew

lightningstarmew
@GreenShadow12 wrote:
Trading Cards
Start on your collection today
Trading cards 44b03b20d40b4fd3b83169a72c92d961

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to announce that the server staff are releasing one more customized feature to the server - Trading Cards.
As seen in the screenshot above, a trading card is a piece of paper with a custom name and lore.
There are several card series and 5 rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary)

These cards can be obtained by killing mobs, however the type of the mob is also an important factor in the card dropping chance and rarity.
You can store them in decks only designed for your card collection.
They're mostly used for fun and as a hobby of a player - to collect them all.
You can also see if someone is interested in trading the cards for extra income, other resources or possibly other cards too!

Some commands you should know are:
/cards list [player] - View the card collection of yourself, or from a player;
/cards toggle - Disable/Enable the cards being dropped after killing a mob (enabled by default);
/cards getdeck <1 - 3> - Get a deck only designed for your card storage. You can have 3 decks in total. After getting a card, you need to put the card inside the deck so it can be registered as a part of your collection.

Good luck with your collection!

Will we still be able to see the cards after we put them in a deck?

11Trading cards Empty Re: Trading cards on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:54 pm

GreenShadow12

GreenShadow12
Chancellor
Chancellor
@lightningstarmew wrote:
Will we still be able to see the cards after we put them in a deck?
Yes, you will.
We have moved websites, click here.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum